Offering Loving Child Care for Infants
Having a new baby in the family is an incredible blessing. Stepping Stones Child Care is here when you need help, offering an infant care program in The Woodlands, TX. We all have busy lives, and you may need someone to watch after your little one during the day. We offer an excellent infant curriculum at our daycare program for infants. Your infant deserves the best to get the head start they need to succeed. That’s why we offer the best infant care in The Woodlands. You shouldn’t trust just anyone with your precious infant. We invite you to learn more about our infant care program and get in touch with us if you have any questions.
About Our Infant Care Program
The Frog Street Infant Curriculum is designed to build strong foundations for little one’s ages 0-18 months. This child-centered program includes easy-to-use activities that:
- Equip caregivers to nurture the little ones in their care.
- Optimize key windows of opportunity for growth and development.
- Are designed with intention and purpose and organized around developmental learning domains.
- Feature Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline® strategies to enhance social and emotional development.
What Our Infant Care Program Offers Our Youngest Learners
Learning starts as soon as your baby is born. Infants are continually observing and learning from their environment, including those taking care of them. Your infant deserves the best, which is why we offer quite a bit for our youngest learners. Check out all that Stepping Stones Child Care has to offer:
- Safety & Security – We make sure your infant has a place to learn and grow. Safety and security are especially important in this day and age, and we utilize the appropriate security, safety, and monitoring standards.
- Language Development – Many children start babbling at about six months and saying their first words at about a year old. We also offer non-verbal children the chance to maximize their initial communication skills using American Sign Language techniques.
- Emotional & Social Development – Love and trust are some of our most significant values, leading to a safe and comforting environment at a comfortable pace.
- Physical Development – During their time of rapid growth, our curriculum incorporates weekly lesson plans to cover all the new, stimulating activities your infant will experience.
- Cognitive Development – We offer weekly lesson plans to assist your infant in stimulating their brain and cognitive development.
- Daily Reporting – We keep parents informed of their child’s physical, emotional, and educational development daily as well as the activities they’ve completed each day.
Features That Set Our Infant Care Program Apart
Most of us can’t remember being an infant, but we do know the joy they bring us. There’s a lot going on for children up to 18 months, and our curriculum incorporates love, laughter, encouragement, fitness, and more. We offer one-on-one attention from our compassionate and highly-qualified staff. Learn about some of the key features that set us apart from the rest:
- Safety – Knowing your infant is safe is critical to your peace of mind. We ensure clean classrooms with disinfected toys and play areas as well as child-sized sinks for handwashing and personal storage areas for each child. Our teachers are certified in infant and child CPR and first aid. We ensure every item at our child care facility meets safety standards to prevent choking.
- Security – A secure environment puts where the focus belongs, on your child. We ensure only authorized visitors can enter our facility, and all our staff undergoes an extensive state-mandated background check.
- Meals – Your infant needs proper nutrition, which serves as fuel for their growing body and mind. Our staff holds, rocks, and bottle-feeds babies. We hold each infant until they can sit on their own in a child-size chair. We tell simple stories and use cheerful voices while teaching your child to eat more independently as time goes on.
Our Goals and Objectives for Your Infant
You probably have lofty goals for your infant, as you should. We want our children to grow up to be happy and successful adults. That starts early in life, and our team has a set of goals and objectives for all the kids enrolled in our infant program. Our infant goals and objectives include:
- Physical Development – Helping infants learn about movement.
- Social & Emotional Development – Assisting infants in becoming aware of themselves and others.
- Cognitive Development – Helping your little one learn about the world.
- Language Development – Assisting your little one in learning how to communicate.
Choose Stepping Stones Child Care for Infant & Toddler Care
If you have an infant up to 18 months, ensure they’re in good hands during the day. Contact Stepping Stones Child Care today to learn more about the best infant care program in The Woodlands, TX.