Daycare Programs Offered at Stepping Stones Child Care
Established in 2000, Stepping Stones Child Care is family-owned and -operated to ensure exceptional infant and child daycare in The Woodlands, TX. Our staff is made up of early childhood development and guidance experts. Daycare is about more than just providing a nurturing experience. It’s also a chance to instill a lifelong appreciation for learning. We’re here to provide everything your child needs to thrive with reports on their progress and development. You can rest assured your little one is in safe, supportive hands in our daycare program. Please contact us today for more details or to enroll your children at our daycare center. We’d love to welcome you to the Stepping Stones Child Care family!
What Are the Key Features of Our Daycare Program?
Our infant daycare program is for children aged 0-18 months. We follow the innovative FrogStreet Infant curriculum, a child-centered approach to enhance your child’s growth. We also practice Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline® strategies to promote your child’s social and emotional development. Our toddler daycare program is for children aged 18-36 months. Following the FrogStreet Toddler curriculum, children enjoy exploring the world around them through hands-on activities and outdoor play. We emphasize the five main developmental domains: cognitive, physical, social, emotional, and language development.
A Safe Place Where Your Child Can Explore Sensory Stimuli
Our daycare center is equipped with age-appropriate activities and toys to engage children. They’re encouraged to explore their curiosity and imagination, as well as enhance their problem-solving and communication skills. Our staff is trained to offer positive support, catering to the needs of all types of learners. We encourage children to respond to what they see, touch, hear, taste, and smell. We also stimulate their motor and sensory development through interactive music, art materials, and storytelling with visual props, facial expressions, and body movements.
How Does Our Curriculum Help Your Child’s Development?
Every moment in your child’s life forms the foundation for their future relationships with themselves, their peers, and learning. Our daycare program helps your child’s development in the following ways:
- School Readiness Skills – Toddlers may not have a concept of time, but it’s important to get them used to a regular schedule. This makes the transition to preschool or kindergarten easier because the setting and learning format are similar.
- Increases Confidence – Daycare is a place where children learn how to interact with others, which builds their socialization and confidence. Learning boosts self-esteem.
- Improves Communication – At Stepping Stones Child Care, we work with children to help them develop their communication skills. We understand some toddlers may be more talkative than others. Whether your child prefers verbal or non-verbal communication, we’ll help them make improvements in their language development.
- Builds Academic & Social Skills – Investing in a high-quality daycare paves the way for success in your child’s academic future. Their cognitive and social skills are enhanced through interaction with our caring staff and their peers. Socialization is crucial at this age. Through games, activities, and play, your child will enjoy learning and forming friendships with others.
- Develops Independence – Daycare allows your child the chance to thrive without you. Simple tasks such as putting toys away or putting on their socks are designed to give them a feeling of independence. This is crucial in toddler confidence-building and development.
Contact Us with Daycare Program Questions or Concerns
Are you interested in learning more about our child daycare in The Woodlands, TX? A member of our friendly, knowledgeable staff would be happy to explain the benefits of our daycare programs in more detail. Our mission is to make your child feel safe and secure while meeting or exceeding his or her full potential. We strive to make the enrollment process as simple and straightforward as possible. We encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns or to schedule a tour.