At Stepping Stones, we offer advanced instruction to children. We are committed to providing a quality preschool program where children not only learn, but also feel safe and secure and have fun. Stepping Stones offers an environment where your child can meet and exceed their full potential! We are committed to working with the families at Stepping Stones to recognize the uniqueness of each one’s lifestyle and cultural heritage.
Stepping Stones offers full-time and part-time programs. We are open weekdays from 6:00am to 6:30pm. We believe that your family will experience success as you step up to new and exciting milestones of academic excellence!
The FrogStreet Infant curriculum is designed to build strong foundations for little ones ages 0-18 months. This child-centered program includes easy-to-use activities that:
- Equip caregivers to nurture the little ones in their care.
- Optimize key windows of opportunity for growth and development.
- Are designed with intention and purpose and organized around developmental learning domains.
- Feature Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline® strategies to enhance social and emotional development.
The FrogStreet Toddler curriculum is designed around the latest scientific early brain development research, this year-round program focuses on enhancing the simple joy of childhood while equipping caregivers to nurture curiosity through exploration. Activities are designed to:
- Focus around five developmental domains.
- Offer differentiated instruction options to meet the needs of all learners.
- Be infused into daily routines, such as diaper changing, transitions, and outdoor play.
- Move children forward in their development.
Frog Street Threes
Provides instruction in key areas of development for children ages 36-48 months. Key components include:
- Easy-to-use activities developed around early brain development research
- Well-rounded scope of activities that address all developmental domains
- Intentional teaching that optimizes key windows of opportunity for growth and development
- Social and emotional focus featuring Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline®
We Can Early Learning Curriculum
Prepares all children, ages 3–5, for academic success in kindergarten and beyond. Key components include:
- A concentrated, multidisciplinary curriculum with a daily focus on literacy, numeracy, and oral language instruction
- Assessment with instruction to evaluate student growth and mastery of content
- A scope of innovative learning tools that enhances key learning domains in language and literacy, social studies, science, m mathematics, physical development, health and safety, social and emotional learning, phonological awareness, oral language and vocabulary development, and the creative arts
Our math curriculum includes Math Work Stations by Debbie Diller. Math Work Stations allow students to develop conceptual understanding and skills as well as use math vocabulary as they talk about their mathematical thinking and connect big ideas to meaningful independent exploration and practice. Key concepts are based on TEKS (Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills).
This diversified and well-rounded education program also takes advantage of integrated learning by using the STEAM based approach.
Our students will engage in learning through journals and activities in the five specific disciplines of science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics. These disciplines are taught in a blended learning environment, allowing us to provide the best private school education in The Woodlands, TX.
We are also excited to introduce our Promethean interactive panel. To enhance learning in the classroom, our Private Kindergarten Program utilizes an Android-based interactive wall panel that is intelligently designed for the modern classroom.